Here is the long-waited NRZBot v2.2. The functions are almost the same in NRZBot v2.0 but I added few features for the ease of botting. And because this NRZBot v2.2 is a total different codebase than the 2.0 one, if it's buggy, let me know. For details explanation, read the "Help" tab inside my bot.

[Added Features]
1. Auto Move with 3 options - Now botters can choose from the Auto Move tab with 3 options, Move One Side, Move Both Side and Normal Move.
2. Key choosing features. - Botters can choose which key to be use for different skills.


To be honest, I'm fairly new to the .Net Framework codebase which makes me kinda headache when making this bot. I've disable some buttons in the bot as I'm still figuring how to make it. Will update once I figure those buttons.



[Update]
1. Added Hotkeys for different checkboxes.
2. Attack will stop when Auto Move is on.(Keyboard detection, theoretically, when Left or Right arrow is pressed, attack will stop, when the arrow keys is released, attack will continue)





Edit : 
1. Bot Updated. All buttons works perfectly now. The "Save", "Load", "Exit NRZBot" and the "Exit MapleStory" works as it says.
2. Fixed some mistake on Move One Side codes.



-Let me know what to improve-

[How to use]
I've include an .exe injector which will ONLY inject the NRZBot v2.1 so that some dumbass which don't know how to deal with dll file will able to run it.
1. Run MapleStory FIRST.
2. Run NRZBot v2.1.exe(Run as admin if you are on Vista/7)
3. If there is a chance the injector doesn't inject(Fail injection), search for any injector that works for your PC, and inject the NRZBot v2.1 manually.

[Screen Shot]

Image

Image

Image

Image

VIRUSSCAN

[DOWNLOAD]
NRZBot v2.2