Ok, I don't know if this was posted before or what, I discover this myself. And this wasn't for those who has a full bypass for memory editing. Memory view in Cheat Engine 5.6 was blocked by MapleStory to prevent any memory editing inside the game. Since MapleSEA wasn't like the other versions, which has a patcher page to click start to enter the game, it just load the game when you run it. But there are ways to "bypass" on how to view the memory without a real full bypass and it's as easy as ABC.
Well, for doing this, you need only :
1. A simple brain
2. Cheat Engine 5.6 (You can found that easily I guess?)
3. MapleStory(Of course)

Alright, lets start this. I'll explain it as simple as I could and wish you all could understand my words.(My grammar wasn't that good LOL)

[Steps]
1. Fire up your Cheat Engine 5.6
2. Open up your Task Manager.
3. Run your MapleStory.
4. While Hackshield load, find HSUpdate.exe and end it's process(by clicking end process button)
and you are to a certain extent, "BYPASSED"!(Well only to view memory, not to play the game, hackshield doesn't load = MapleStory not starting)

And this is for newbie hackers who wish to learn to hack.
1. Click the glowing computer on the top left of Cheat Engine 5.6.
2. Find the MapleStory,exe and Open.
3. Check your Memory View, you could view memory of MapleStory now!

Good luck in finding great hacks!=)